What are your users doing in a spreadsheet that they should be doing in CRM? Using spreadsheets for critical business processes prevent you from staying agile and collaborative. They’re less secure, inevitably prone to user error, and more likely than not, they result in pockets of inconsistent data scattered across the enterprise. And ultimately, since they’re made for generic processes, they won’t provide the user interface your business users need and demand.
Companies desperately need their processes to be digitized, automated, and suited for a remote workforce. That's why organizations like yours are replacing cumbersome spreadsheets with powerful, collaborative, and customized apps.
Register for the webinar on Thursday, Oct. 8, to learn how to create custom apps that streamline your business processes.
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
With a custom, automated business app, you can:
- Streamline and customize business processes faster, for less
- Accelerate productivity and maximize your Salesforce investment
- Increase user adoption by building apps that work the way your users work
- Deliver functionality users need, without code
- Gain full visibility of your business, with real-time data you can trust, in one place